Friday 18 March 2016

Test printing final pieces

I've test printed these two final pieces that I've created so far so see how it would turn out. Granted I printed these out in uni and the paper quality isn't what I'll be using for my book, but I can already tell that there needs more contrast in both pieces. It just looks a bit dull to how I've painted it, I'll only put the contrast up a little bit and test it out again. With the creature 2 painting, it is very dark, it did turn out lighter than I thought it would but it still needs to be lighted and more contrast as it looks a bit dull. I wanted to test print some of my development work like the final turnaround sheets and some anatomy studies to see if the detail remains in tact. Unfortunately, the printer jammed so I'll need to do this another time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment