Tuesday 29 March 2016

Creature 3: Colour/texture variations


Above are colour and texture variations that creature 3 could have. Because of the the amount of different colours and textures, I won't have the time to fully render them out on the creature so I've done them like this. When I pick out the best ones, I'll test them out on a fully rendered creature before doing final turnaround sheets.
The different groups are the pattern templates that Cephalopods have. They are:
a) Uniform - little to no contrast to the pattern
b) Mottle - small scale light and dark splodges
c) Disruptive - to interfere with the recognition of what the animal is

I will be picking one of each for the creature and an added fear template that the creature turns into when they are startled.








No comments:

Post a Comment