Wednesday 16 March 2016

Job/Internship search and industry experts interviews


While working on my project, I've been applying to some jobs and internships. I found most of them through Linkedin and other companies that I greatly admire. I've been applying to 2D concept art jobs, its difficult to find jobs that are entry level, and ones that are expect 2-3 years of working within the industry. So I believe that internships are my best bet for now, but you never know so I'll keep applying to jobs that I believe I have the right skills for. As of now, I haven't heard anything back and I'll keep applying whenever I have spare time away from my project. 

I also haven't heard anything back from the industry experts that I emailed. There is still a chance that they could email me but now I have to start thinking on different options for my research. Below are the questions that I emailed the industry experts: 

How important is a high understanding of animal anatomy the key to a successful creature designer and why do you think this?

Would you consider any 3D knowledge/skill for a 2D Creature Artist to be beneficial?

How important is Natural History within a creature and why do you think this?

What are the key steps in your creature production pipeline?


How would you personally measure whether a creature design is believable or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment