Thursday 17 March 2016

Swatch Kit from Blurb





























I ordered a swatch kit from Blurb which shows you all the different kinds of paper they off. Altogether there is 12 different types ranging from economy B&W to Premium Lustre. The paper that I think will be good for my book in quality and price wise is the Standard semi-matte photo paper. This paper is 118 GSM so its not too thick or thin and bright white. As it is semi-matte, there is a slight shine to it which will make the colour of my images brighter and have more contrast, but it is not as shiny as the glossy paper.
With this swatch kit, I have a much better idea of the paper they offer and which one will be the best for my book. I'm excited to have my booked finished to see the whole thing made.

No comments:

Post a Comment