Tuesday 22 March 2016

Book Layouts


























I've been thinking on how to layout my book for the showcase. I want to finish all artwork at the beginning of April so there is enough time for the book to be printed and delivered. A lot of concept art books look very busy, there is a lot of sketches on one page and then a huge landscape covering two pages. There is a lot for me to experiment with, I do know that I want the layout to be clear and the design development of each creature to be linear, as well as the book itself, I want it to be landscape. As soon as I finish development of all creatures, I'll produce some layouts and experiment a bit. Blurb, the company I'm using to print my book, has a few templates which I'll be using to create my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment