Friday 11 March 2016

Creature 3: Inkblot

























Here is the start of creature 3. Instead of using the inkblots for inspiration for the whole head, I thought I could make it the whole body. I wanted to make creature 3 a sea creature so I thought that where the inkblot is pushing outwards, that can be fins. The darkest part of the inkblot is the head, it has a long trunk/arm, much like an elephants that it can use to grab prey.
Overall, this is a more complex inkblot, therefore the design is going to take longer and possible more time to develop what it looks like. The other two creatures, it was easy to find anatomy references as they resembled common animals, whereas with this, it's going to be a lot harder because it is a sea creature and I'm not sure whether there is going to be a lot of anatomy studies of similar animals. Either way I think this creature is going to be fun to develop and more of a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment