Sunday 24 January 2016

Fur variations


Here are multiple fur texture variations on all the colour schemes from the previous post. I studied the patterns of horses and zebras to come to a conclusion of the 3 main types of pattern that would be appropriate for this creature. They are large spots, stripes and speckled.
I'm not a fan of how the large spots came out because they make the creature remind me of a cow, so that pattern is basically scraped. The speckles are nice and I really like the look of number 10. However, I think the stripes look the best on all the colour variations and the ones that I like the most are number 12, which as both speckled and stripes and number 7, which only has stripes.
Right now, I can pick between which one I like the most, I will continue to create the turn around sheet.







No comments:

Post a Comment