Tuesday 12 April 2016

Final test prints


























Above are some of the test prints of done on some of my artwork. Doing these tests will help me see how they print out for when i'm ordering my book. Obviously the printers and paper will be different for when creating my book but it is to see how different the images look compared to the screen on my laptop. I printed a few selected images because I have far too many drawings to print them all out several times. I choose to print some grayscale images like the renders of the muscles for creature 1, some coloured images and all the final pieces.
While studying how these images print out like, I look for details such as the contrast and brightness of the image. If something needs changing, I'll do it on photoshop and reprint it. One time I accidentally printed out a few images in black and white. This actually really helped me to see where in the images it is too dark or too light. In future, I will be doing this whenever I am painting, turning the image grey scale will help me with the contrast of the whole image.
Overall, I have a few images that need tweaking a bit before being sent to print for the book. In terms of business cards, they do not take very long to order and print so if something were to go drastically wrong with them, I can just buy more. But obviously Im trying my best for that not to happen, and im sure it after these test prints, it'll turn out fine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment