Thursday 7 April 2016

Creature 2: Final edit on final piece


Above is the final edit on my final piece for creature 2. I've made it a lot brighter where the entrance of the cave is, highlight the creature. I've also made the fireflies brighter with the yellow glow reflecting off of the rocks in the background. For the creature, I made the steam of the lure to the back of the head a lot thick so it'll read better and it is clear that its apart of the creature.
Overall, I'm really happy with how this turned out. I originally wasn't sure about it but after all the edits, its a lot better. I feel like this image does show the creature off really well on how it uses its lure and that the colour of its fur can suit this cave environment as well as blending in with the same out in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment