Friday 30 October 2015

Inktober Send off


Last night I attended the Inktober Send off hosted by one of my lecturers in uni; I had a good time with my friends and fellow artists creating and trying to fill our sketchbook with as much ink as possible.

Below are the pages I filled during the Inktober send off.




Breaking blue ballpoint pens made the pages that have the blue ink in them, the ink was very thick and difficult to control so I’ll not be using them again. I also covered a page in water and gently stroked some acrylic paint over which created some good affects which I want to experiment with further using colour. The rest of the pages were doodles/warm ups but I’m excited to see what I create using the new method of using acrylics. Hopefully it’ll help me with creating fur/skin patterns and colour schemes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment