Saturday 12 September 2015

Mind Map of my Interests




To help collect some of my thoughts I’ve created a small mind map on my professional and personal interests. This shows the connection of my personal lifestyle to my professional and could help me with my project. It’s also interesting to see how my interests change in different mediums and what I could improve my professional skills on; but its pretty clear that horses and drawing horses is my life ha

I want to expand my knowledge on animals in their behaviour, anatomy, lifestyle and evolution as I believe this knowledge will help me create realistic and creative creatures and aliens. Also, working with both traditional and digital will improve my skills and the use of different mediums will create different results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment